The assemblies that comprise wire rope lanyards are used to connect quick release pins to a frame or fixture in order to prevent misplacement of the pins while they are not in use. At ITW Shakeproof Industrial, we make six different styles of lanyards, varying in lengths from 6”-24” long, giving the user flexibility for the application. We are your source for the best lanyard for pins.
These Lanyards can be purchased simply as a lanyard, to give the user the ability to retro-fit parts to the application, or they can be purchased with a variety of ITW Shakeproof Industrial pins attached (Hitch Pins, Lynch Pins). ITW Bee Leitzke Lanyards are solely designed for retaining purposes only.
- Types A, B, C and D come in either 3/64″ galvanized or stainless steel. They are also nylon-coated to a 1/16″ outside diameter.
- Types E and F consist of 1/16″ galvanized steel. They are also nylon coated to a 3/32″ outside diameter.
- Terminals (Types A & B) are of zinc plated copper with a #10 hole for the galvanized cable and stainless steel with a .190 hole for the stainless steel lanyards.
- Sleeves (Types B, C, D, E and F) are made of aluminum and are 3/8″ long.
- Tabs (Types C & E) are made from stainless steel and are 1-1/4″ long overall with a .203 diameter hole for fastening.
Get the Best Lanyard for Pins Here
Whether you need lanyards, pins, or both we have you covered at ITW Shakeproof Industrial. Along with our selection of lanyards, be sure to check out the custom lanyard pins, including small pins for lanyards, we offer.