Lanyards connect your pins so they do not get lost in the field. ITW Shakeproof Industrial makes six different styles of lanyards, varying in lengths from 6”-24” long, giving the user flexibility for the application. The Lanyards can be purchased simply as a lanyard, to give the user the ability to retro-fit parts to the application, or they can be purchased with a variety of ITW Shakeproof Industrial pins attached (Hitch Pins, Lynch Pins). ITW Bee Leitzke Lanyards are solely designed for retaining purposes only.
- Types A, B, C and D are available in either 3/64″ galvanized steel or stainless steel and nylon-coated to a 1/16″ outside diameter.
- Types E and F are 1/16″ galvanized steel, nylon coated to a 3/32″ outside diameter.
- Terminals (Types A & B) are of zinc plated copper with a #10 hole for the galvanized cable and stainless steel with a .190 hole for the stainless steel lanyards.
- Sleeves (Types B, C, D, E and F) are made of aluminum and are 3/8″ long.
- Tabs (Types C & E) are made from stainless steel and are 1-1/4″ long overall with a .203 diameter hole for fastening.