HURRICANE RITE™ SCREW
A robust design that is the only solution whose performance has been proven to eliminate strip-out problems caused from thin sheet metal and misaligned holes.
- Material thickness 50% less than needed for standard “AB”.
- Eliminates stripping problems in materials as thin as .025”.
- Solve Misalignment issues that cause stripping.
- Part number consolidation of “AB, “B”, sharp points and blunt points.
- Meets UL requirements of no sharp points around wires.
- Ergonomically safe for workers, no scratched skin from sharp points.
- Hole size standardization across various tapping thicknesses.
- Eliminate rework cost due to stripped screws or work piece scarring.
- Superior locking action of the Hurricane ribs allow you to reduce screw size and maintain high performance.
Hurricane Rite Screw™ with ITW Shakeproof Tapered Lead
New High Performance Fastener for Thin Gauge applications.